RESPONSIBILITIES OF CENTRAL COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Serve a two year term until the next county convention and until their successors have been elected.
- Attend WCRCC quarterly meetings on a regular basis (January, April, July and October). This represents the current bylaws of the WCRCC, however there is a move to have meetings more often.
- Be familiar with the bylaws of the WCRCC – LINK
- Be willing to serve on one of the following WCRCC committees
- Budget and Finance
- Candidate Recruitment
- Precinct Organization
- Voter Registration
- Have literature and information available on Republican candidates for the primaries and help campaign for the Republican Ticket in the general
- Support WCRCC fund raising activities such as the Lincoln Day Dinner and the Century Club by volunteering to help and/or attending the Events.
- Volunteer to serve at voter registration
- Support election activities by volunteering to make calls, walk precincts, work in the office during campaigns, get out the vote (GOTV) efforts and other election
MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD!! The Washoe County Republican Central Committee is responsible for the operation of the Republican Party in the county. Get involved–MAKE A DIFFERENCE!! We need action minded individuals who want to help our team get the job done and ELECT REPUBLICANS TO OFFICE!!