Primary Election is Tuesday June 11, 2024; Early Voting is Saturday May 25 thru Friday June 7, 2024.
This election is for each political party to separately choose a single candidate to run office for office and represent their party in the General Election. Should a party have zero candidates running, then zero candidates for that office will show up on their ballot. Should a party have one candidate running, then no candidates will show up on their ballot as there is only one candidate running for that party and that candidate automatically advances to the General Election Ballot to represent that party.
General Election is Tuesday November 5, 2024; Early Voting is Saturday October 19 thru Friday November 1, 2024.
This election has zero to one candidates from every political party on the ballot. All registered voters may vote for any single candidate in each race.
WARNING ****NEVER turn over the original materials over to Washoe County Registrar of Voter Office or the Secretary of State’s Office or the Attorney General’s Office. Do NOT surrender the material to the post office or your local election office! You must keep the originals safe in your possession until a court of law contacts you for them. The court will not hear the case without the original documents. Nothing will be done unless you can provide the court with the original documents.
Guide to which Washoe County Registrar of Voters form to use; (and for each violation, ALWAYS send an Election Integrity Violation form to the Nevada Secretary of State.)
1. You received duplicate ballots for yourself and or others in your household?
USE THIS FORM: Washoe County Registrar of Voters Registration and Election Report/Complaint
2. A ballot was received for someone not living in your household.
USE THIS FORM: Washoe County Registrar of Voters Residency Discrepancy Report
3. ALWAYS fill in this Election Integrity Violation form (click here) for the Secretary of the State of Nevada and when you email it and all of the pictures you scanned, please “cc” email@example.com
STEPS TO FILING A COMPLAINT
1. Take photos of the front and back of all of the materials; ballots sample ballots, everything. KEEP the originals.
2. Fill in the appropriate form, print the forms, one for Washoe County Registrar of Voters and one for the Nevada Secretary of State.
3. Sign and scan the form and send a copy of form WITH the pictures as instructed at the bottom of the form to the Washoe County Registrar of Voters Office and the Nevada Secretary of State. Please “cc” your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Call (775) 827-1900