- This event has passed.
Central Committee Virtual Meeting
August 13 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm PDT
Held via Zoom. Link to be sent by email to all committee members.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
PRELIMINARY CREDENTIALS REPORT
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
CENTRAL COMMITTEE NOMINATIONS
FINAL CREDENTIALS REPORT
APPROVAL OF THE JANUARY 20, 2020 MINUTES
ELECTION OF AT-LARGE MEMBERS OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE (2 ELECTIONS, 5 EACH)
ELECTION OF THE NEVADA STATE REPUBLICAN CENTRAL COMMITTEE FIFTY-SEVEN (57)
RULES OF THE DAY
– All items brought before the Central Committee will start with a motion for some action. There will be
no general discussions.
– Before taking a vote on any motion or having discussion, the chair will ask if there is any opposition to
the motion. If there is no opposition or point of information by the members of the committee, the
motion will be deemed passed unanimously. Only in the event of opposition, will there be arguments
against the motion.
– Where there is opposition to a motion, there will be allotted 3 people speaking for and against the
motion with three minutes each unless the committee decides otherwise.
– Public comment is limited to one topic and 3 minutes per speaker.
– With any argument by members of the committee or in public comment, there will be no derogatory
comments against an individual or ad hominem comments.
If you will not be able to join this meeting, please request an excused absence by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 775-827-1900.